Bathroom upgrades take your morning refresh or bedtime pamper routine to the next level. But how do you go about updating this part of your home? Whether you need a repair, new suite or a full restoration, a bathroom renovation company, specialists or contractors will be able to realize your bathtime dream. Fittra Construction will do just that.
Bathroom renovation cost
- From £4,000 (refurbishment)
Understandably, your first consideration will be budget. What you pay will depend on a number of factors. For example, a full bathroom upgrade cost compared to repair work will be higher.
The specification of the suite will have a considerable impact on the final cost of updating your bathroom. Naturally, high-spec finishes are always higher. But the refurb work starts from £4K.
There are many decisions to make, and while it’s a good idea to have an ideal vision, being flexible is key. Sometimes certain choices aren’t possible due to space, practical or budget restraints. Talk with your builder about restrictions, alternatives and options available.
When planning your new bathroom, think about the following major practicalities:
- Space: utilise awkward corners, prioritize tub placement
- Drainage: easy access from fixtures to existing plumbing position
- Shower: over bath attachment, wet room, standalone cubicle
- Tub: freestanding, integrated, size, shape
- Basin: material, single/double, tap choice, plug, built-in storage underneath
- WC: flush mechanism, lid style, seat type
- Walls/ceiling: fully/part tiled, patterned/plain, painted
- Flooring: vinyl, laminate, tiles
- Heating: towel rail, underfloor, radiator
- Lighting: overhead, sidelights, vanity mirror
- Windows: style, material
- Doors: sliding/hinged, timber/aluminium/solidor composite/PVCu
- Storage: wall-mounted cabinets, under-basin cupboard, freestanding ladder style
One of the most exciting parts is dreaming up the design aspects and finishing touches:
- Colour scheme: fixtures, wall/ceiling/floor, themed accessories
- Theme: maritime, spa, monochrome, etc.
- Accessories: mirrors, towel rack, laundry basket
What is the renovations process?
Complete bathroom refurbishment or renovations involve a lot of tasks, most of which end up not being seen! But it’s all vital to the proper functioning of the end result.
The steps typically include:
- Remove existing fixtures
- Install new suite
- Lay floor tiles
- Walls tiled
- Position cabinets
- Test plumbing
Why choose Fittra for your renovations?
Our dedicated team has 10 years experience developing properties in London and beyond. Offering an end-to-end service, we ensure every step of the process is as stress-free as possible.
You can expect:
- Free consultation
- Detailed estimate
- Simple payment schedule
- Tailor-made design
- Thorough project management
- Purchase discounts
- Access to best suppliers
- Free advice on existing heating/plumbing
- Functional lighting advice
- Engineering solutions
- Construction services
- Removal/recycling of old fixtures/structures
Want to get started? Contact us today to set up your complimentary consultation.